Here are som

e pictures from my walk the other night. If you look at the fence posts closely you can see a little robin perched on top. I tried to get a better/closer picture but she flew away when I did...shocker. All the wildflowers are so pretty and all of the chokecherry blossoms smell delicious! The chokecherry bushes are just teeming with bug life. I got close to one to check out the blossoms and the bush was just covered in bees, butterflies and buzzing bugs flying from blossom to blossom. It has been so nice out. I love the 70's. Any hotter than that and I think it is just too hot.

2 comments:
Oh, pretty! I am loving it out right now too...everything is so nice and green.
I don't know Christy, 90s suit me better! 70s and I am still wearing a sweatshirt!
Post a Comment