
I took this picture of Avery sitting up with the help of my boppy pillow then remembered I had a picture of Cade sitting in it too. Turns out they are almost exactly the same age in the pictures when it was taken, both about a week and a half from turning four months old. Funny! Cade sure has grown since then. I have a picture of Cade being super smiley but I decided to post the serious one since I couldn't seem to get Avery's smile captured in the picture, I kept missing it!

3 comments:
The differences are so much more noticeable when side by side! They are both so cute in their own little special ways. My kids side by side at same ages are all clones of Aaron - I was just the host!
What swell photos! And little Miss Avery gets cuter every day -- well, they both do! It's so interesting how their looks change. xxxooo
What cuties! They are defenitley related, but look so different at the same time. Cade has grown so much but has the same little face.
Post a Comment