Saturday, May 3, 2008

Both of the kids are sleeping. It is a rare moment. I thought I would try to blog quick since I haven't for a while. The rest of the week at work was uneventful except that by the end of my third and final day working I was tired!!! I slept in Friday morning till 630 and that felt good. I like to get out of the house and work but at the same time it sure wears me out now with two little ones! Friday morning it snowed so I put off going to town for groceries and took the kids down to mom's house instead for a little visit.

Today was Corinne's baby shower so I got up early to shower before the kids woke up and then made a coffee cake for the baby shower brunch. I did great and got everyone and everything out the door a little early. About the time I pulled into the parking lot of the building where the baby shower was I realized I didn't have my diaper bag! AAaaack! I briefly considered going without it, then got real, ran in and borrowed a phone. Luckily Wynne was still home so she brought me the diaper bag. Hooray for Wynne! Cade had a pretty good time at the party trying to grab all the jelly beans he could, but he didn't want to eat them just give them to me. He kept trying to eat them, then would decide yup still didn't like it and hand it to me to eat. Ohh the things we get to do as mothers!

Here is Cade looking cheerful by the time we left both of my kids were screaming. Poor Cade just wanted to play outside. I took him outside for a little while but I think all that did was fuel the fire. It was so nice out! I don't get to take him outside nearly as much as he would like to be outside. They both cried nearly all the way home. It is so fun to drive with two screaming mad kids in the car. I can't believe no one wanted to ride home with me. I carried them in the house and put them to bed two hours later I got to have a nap and they are still sleeping!

No comments: