
What is better on a rainy day than a good time in the water where it is warm! Cade loves being outside so the last couple of days cooped up in the house were pretty rough for him. I let him out on all his gear and go out a couple of time and he lasted longer then I thought he would every time, but in the end he would decide it was better to be inside for once. So I broke out some new bath toys I had been saving. Bath crayons that just wipe off and alphabet letters. Cade and I were having a blast with the crayons until Rance wondered if it was smart to teach him to draw on things other than paper... maybe not but it is fun. I have since then reinforced several times that they are only for the bath and nothing else.
I love the rain but I can't say as though I love to be out in it getting wet either. The first night it rained I laid in bed wondering what was that noise? Were the darn cats into something? Was Cade making noise in his crib? ?? Oh yeah it's rain hitting the windows. I would just about be asleep and then think..What is that noise?
The frogs outside are really loud. It is fun to hear them croaking and fun to look for them as I did yesterday with Carter for a while. Robert and Jami were over cleaning up their old home site and digging up any trees that had managed to survive since they left last year. Those are the ones you know are hardy and can stand to be thirsty for a while. They didn't get much water after they moved.
2 comments:
Carter mostly likes to mash up her bath crayons so far. Coloring on the tub isn't nearly as much fun as eating them or mashing them into the other bath toys.
My kids also had bath crayons and they were really good about only using them in the tub!
Cade's socks look even more stylish on the web than they did in person!
Post a Comment