Avery took a bath last night and I put her in her little princess bath robe. She looked pretty darn adorable in it, so her Dad had to snap a few pictures to show off on the blog. She really likes her baths. She gets all quiet and smiley. Sometimes CAde helps out with baths. i usually end up about as wet as Avery when he does, but he really likes to help. "I do, I do" he says all the time now.
I know I have a few of her doing tummytime, but none where she was smiling!
2 comments:
awwww, cute cute! Avery looks so much smaller thant Cade at four months... I nlove her smiley picture!
Miss Avery is so cute. Course, so is Master Cade! I love little kids when they are this age - being one of my problems of having so many!
Post a Comment