
I was busy cleaning and doing laundry one day last week when I could hear some pretty funny noises coming out of the dryer. So I opened it up and found my sweet little boy playing inside just as happy as could be. In fact he was a little cross at me when I opened it and asked if he would like to come out. The picture above is him telling me he wanted the door shut thank you very much!
I did get one cheesy little smile out of him before he insisted I close the door again in a very toddler manner as you can see. He was saying please not so so politely. I did finally get him to laugh when I started playing peekaboo. He likes "peekboo" right now. He covers up his face with his hands and peeks between his fingers at you then drops his hands and yells "Peekboo!" To which you are supposed to act quite surprised!

No comments:
Post a Comment