Saturday, May 10, 2008

Thursday

Avery isn't very impressed with tummy time so sometimes Cade gets down on her level to help her out a little. He is saying her name really good now and "Avry, AVRY!" He like to try to beat me to the chair if he knows I am headed towards it with Avery o sit down and feed her. He thinks it is so funny when he does but usually he is laughing so hard he can hardly crawl up into the chair. When he does beat me I act surprised and say " Who is in Momma's chair" Cade gets a real kick out of it.
Cade and I snuck outside while Avery was napping Thursday to enjoy the beautiful day. Avery napped for a good three hours so Cade and I got to really take in the sunshine. My lawn is starting to green up. In another couple years it should be a pretty nice lawn, hopefully! That is my plan anyway. There are still a few patches that need to fill in, but who wants a perfect lawn right away.

Cade is getting to be quite the busy boy. Thursday I had the joy of vacuuming up a pantry full of pancake batter mix and a table full of salt. I am still finding salt crystals everywhere.
Rance fixed my car today! Hooray. It has been leaking engine coolant since December, but it started to get bad this last month. He fixed it just in time for me to get called in to work. (I am on call this weekend) so he was probably relieved I didn't have to take his pickup in to work. Call isn't very fun, but the nice thing about a call weekend is that if I don't work much we get a lot of great family time in. I just love my little family!

No comments: