Cade loves to go outside and run around. He can't wait for his Dad to get home and take him outside. He can even get his own boots on now. He won't wear gloves or mittens though so he is ready to come in as soon as his hands are cold. He cries and wants you to blow warm air on them. He is pretty tough though, his hands are pretty cold by the time he gives in and comes inside to warm up. There is just so much to do and see outside.
The sky was so pretty last night with the storms in the distance so I took my camera on my walk with me and snapped a few pictures. I have always wondered about the car in the above picture. It has been there as long as I can remember and every time I go by it I wonder what its story is, but I never remember to ask anyone later if they know. It is kind of fun to make up stories about it in my head though. Every night after dinner I get Avery down to sleep, get bundled up and head out for a walk. Rance tells me Avery wakes up pretty much as soon as I leave and cries nearly the whole time I am gone. She is usually calmed by the time I get home though. It is good for both of them to get some bonding time in and definitely good for me to get out of the house!

Avery has been smiling a lot more but try as I may I can't seem to be able to get a picture of it. This one was pretty close though. She is not the napper that Cade is. He was a great baby. He always took a good morning and afternoon nap. Not Avery. She takes a good afternoon nap but only after I have given up hope of getting in a good nap myself because Cade will be up soon. And a good morning nap forget it. She will be sleeping good until I put her down and then 5 minutes later she is wide awake. I pick her up and she is back out sleeping... till I put her down. I don't get anything done. Soon she will be big and I will wish she were little again...

Cade has gone three days with no bottles!! It hasn't been easy, but I've been distracting him with chocolate chips and anything else that works. He really likes this cup. It has a straw that hides down into the lid. His vocabulary has really been increasing although he isn't always easy to understand. He does have uck words down. Truck, stuck, yuck, duck, and hopefully not f@#!, I've warning Rance about watching his language around Cade, he thinks he has awhile yet...get real.

1 comment:
I think Carter picked up Dammit at a year and a half. She loved that word, since everytime she said it, someone laughed...even mom. It took her awhile to stop, although she does still occationally add it back it. I dropped something yesterday and she looked at me with a "oh dammit, huh mom?" Sigh.
Post a Comment