
Avery is starting to hold her head up really well when she is laying up her stomach. Once she gets tired though she gets mad and wants to be done with tummy time.
I am just loving the stage Cade is in. It is so much fun. He is so busy learning new words and figuring out new things. Monkey see, monkey do. Sometimes I can't get enough just watching him. Watching his little lips as he drinks with a straw, the way they purse up around it...Precious! His face is getting so expressive, probably because I am always making big exaggerated expressions at him. He is giving the best hugs lately also. He puts his little arms around my neck and nestles his head in close to mine and just holds on tight. I love when I come back in the house from a walk and I have only been gone 45 minutes but he comes running, saying "Momma, momma" and gives me a big old hug. What a great boy I have!
No comments:
Post a Comment