Thursday, April 24, 2008

Little Miss Avery and I enjoyed our last day alone at home together while Cade was at Landa's today since Monday I go back to work. These last twelve weeks have gone by so fast! Mostly the first 6 weeks are a big tired blur. It ha only been the last couple of weeks I quit taking a nap, of course with her there usually isn't time to get in a good nap anyway until I give up on taking one and start some other project. Then she sleeps good.



I put away most of her 0-3 month clothes and got out the 3-6 month clothes. I can't believe how much she has grown. She was such a little peanut when I brought her home. I remember when she was born I thought "wow she is little"



Cade went to bed early last night and slept in this morning. So we were slow getting him down to Landa's. The Fedex guy brought my double stroller. Hooray. My wonderful mother in law bought it for me. I picked a heavy duty one out with big wheels. Cade thought it was pretty great and wanted to ride around the house in it all morning. Avery wasn't excited about it but she didn't hate it either. She seats can recline pretty far back or sit up straight. Now Rance will want me to take the kids with me when I go for a walk! Notice how Cade has already discovered he can reach over to pester Avery. I should have got one with a bigger divider!


Avery is quite a talker sometimes and I managed to get some of it recorded. Of course she does all her really good talking when the camera is not on her. My kids seem to have a sixth sense for this sort of stuff.




1 comment:

Linda Anne aka Old Queen, Wicked Stepmother, & Fav'rite Aunty said...

Little Miss Avery is so darned cute! And Cade is hilarious!