Monday, April 21, 2008

The Dirt Hill Goes Away



After living here for about a year and a half we finally got the dirt pile leveled out and planted with grass. Rance did a great job with it. I sure don't miss looking at it. I am so ready for a lawn! Although I think the dog misses sitting up there and looking around. Slowly but surely we are getting this place all put together. It sure takes a lot of time and money. Which we don't always have a lot of either as we have two darling children now.
Also in the above picture you can see our dog Cisco and one of her many legs! She seems to have an affinity for dead legs. I have found deer legs, calf legs, and even a rabbit leg. I guess you could even count fox legs because she drug a dead fox into the yard also this winter. YUCK!
Friday I gathered up the kids and we spent the morning over at Aunt Jami's. Cade had quite a time trying to stay steady on the trampoline. He didn't do to bad by himself but had a lot of trouble when Carter was trying to jump. He liked it best when Mom held him and we jumped together. He also got to ride on a swing and ho got to go down the slide on the swing set. He thought that was pretty cool.

No comments: