Cade was too busy reading his book in the tub to smile for me. This seems to be one of his new favorite faces to make. I think I only encourage him because it is always making me laugh. He looks so funny when he does it.

Avery was busy smiling and cooing with her Dad this morning before he left for work. She sure is getting a lot funner and a lot less fussy. I took her grocery shopping yesterday and had to carry her around the store so she wouldn't scream. That's always fun. Itmakes grocery shopping go a lot faster though.

Finally Cade smiles for the camera!

Happy Birthday to my Dad today!! He got a new puppy and
named him Jake. His dog Fred disapeared a while ago when he was out of town.
Love and prayers to Auntie Linda who got bucked off her horse yesterday helping Dad and Clint work cows
No comments:
Post a Comment