Cade was "helping" me change Avery's diaper on Friday and decided that the diaper would make a better hat then it would a pair of underwear. He insisted on wearing it and would put his hands on his head and say "hat, hat". He wore it for over an hour before he got tired of it and took it off. At least it was a clean diaper. Of course he won't touch the dirty ones because they are "ick".
As you can see Avery is really growing and is getting so smiley. Cade still likes to give her kisses and is helpful in handing us her bottle even though he really wishes it were for him. I have got her to take the bottle a little bit, but she is so not impressed. Cade has watched me swaddle her up numerous times and now sometimes when I am laying the blanket out to swaddle her up he climbs on it and thinks it is great fun to be swaddled up like a baby for a while himself. He got mad when he stood up and the blanket wouldn't stay swaddled up around him.
Here are a few more pictures of the diaper hat. Cade and Rance left for North Dakota Friday afternoon and made it to Medora before Cade threw up. He threw up again in Dickinson so Rance decided to turn around and come home. Saturday morning Cade had some diarrhea and threw up his breakfast so I was trying to figure out what I could give him that would be easy on his stomach. Breastmilk! I gave his some I had in the fridge and he didn't throw up again.

1 comment:
LOVE the diaper hat...major cowboy fashion there! Hmmm, I sure wish I would have had a little breast milk for Carter since she spent 3 days throwing up and really hates Pedilyte. We'll have to be sure to give aunty a call next time she's really sick like that again, although I'm really hoping it's never...
Post a Comment