
Avery thought her grandpa was pretty alright. She cooed and smiled for him. It was pretty cute.
Cade is big on sharing with Avery lately (on his terms) and really wants to feed her cheerios, raisins, etc so I have to really watch him. He had a cheese puff crammed in her mouth the other day and she was gagging on it. He thought he was being so helpful!

I took both of the kids to the doctor yesterday. Turns only Avery needed shots so that was nice that Cade didn't. I had Rance meet me there to help out. Cade is 33 1/2 inches tall and weighs 23 pounds. Little Miss Avery weighs 10 lbs and 1 ounce and is 23 inches tall. She's grown 3 1/2 inches since birth. They are both in about the 80th percentile for height. Cade did not like the doctor examining him but he really didn't like the doctor looking at Avery.
We went and visited their Great Grandma Betty afterwards and had lunch with her. She had some Easter chocolate out still and Cade had managed to drool some melted chocolate onto her white carpet. Avery stayed there while Cade went with me to get groceries. He thought it was great to go somewhere with mom and no Avery. Avery was all worn out from the shots and slept the whole time and didn't wake up until we were almost home. She then slept most of the afternoon. I was afraid she would be up all night then, but she slept like a champ.

2 comments:
It's so fun to read your blogs. And your photos are always GREAT.
xxxooo
My only prayer for this baby is for cooing! I want cooing this time, and baby giggles!! Oh to record some of it if I ever see the video recorder again... Avery looks so cute in that picture with dad.
Post a Comment