Hooray, I finally got to go for a walk outside BY MYSELF!! It was so nice out last night and when Rance got home from work Avery was sleeping and so I announced I was going for a walk. Rance asked if I was going to take
Cade out with me. Are you kidding?! I put my shoes and coat on and
snuck out the door before Ca
de even realized what I was doing. Freedom!! It feels like I have been so cooped up in the house between being sick and the weather not being nice enough to take Avery outside. It was so nice, no one tugging at me. It wasn't a long walk but it was great for the mental health. I could have kept on walking all night, but I knew at some point Avery would wake up and want some dinner. We are going to start working on the bottle this week now that we are all feeling better. Six weeks till I go back to work, so hopefully she won't be too hard to convince her that a bottle is a way way to get nourishment.
Cade took a couple of weeks before he took it really good.

I went down to Mom's this morning and hung out for a couple of hours .
Cade likes it when there is someone who wants to hold Avery so he can have his momma to himself for a little while. We went out and looked at the cows and Clint took him for a four wheeler ride. Not to mention all the cool rocks we had to pick up and put in the wagon. Plus there is a great shop for riding tricycles in. Not that he can reach the pedals, but it makes it easier for Mom to push him. Keenan is 9 months younger than Cade and only about 4 pounds lighter, that kid likes to eat. Cade on the other hand is a fussy eater and would if he had any say just have his bottles of "mulk" and hershey kisses.
No comments:
Post a Comment