
So far I have discovered two things tha really scare Cade. They are both at mu sister Jami's house. One is a toy cow that when you turn it on it makes sick mooing noises and the other is Purple Carrots (Carter's rabbit). Although I think he will get over them both some day, I hope. Cade was halfway past the rabbits cage when he noticed there was something hairy and alive in there with big ears. I couldn't convince him to come anywhere near the animal to see that it really was harmless. Of course he had his near death experience with the animal while I was trying to breastfeed Avery, so I couldn't just jump up and smooth it over right away.

Avery is a snuggler, that is the affectionate way of saying she wants to be held all the time thankyou very much. So I finally remembered I had a baby bjorn and she loves it. I did dishes and cleaned the house with her in it and she slept nearly the whole time, waking up only when I tried to sit down and eat supper.
Cade is fascinated with Avery and today he really wanted to hold her. So I sat with him on the floor and helped him hold her and he smothered her in kisses. He also tried to stick his finder down her throat to see how far it would go. Avery didn't like that very well, but she seems to tolerate his poking and proddings pretty well.
1 comment:
I want this picture of my lovely redheaded niece Christy, please!
Post a Comment