
I noticed Cade and Avery were both wearing yellow today so I made them take some pictures together. Cade seems to really like to give Avery kisses. I should be trying to take a nap right now but it seems like every time I lay down the phone rings or I have to get up and get a drink of water or Avery wakes up, etc so I have given up on a nap because now I am certain Cade will wake up just as soon as I start to doze off and I just can't bear to be teased by an almost nap one more time today. So this is only my third blog, but they all mention sleep. Are we seeing a theme here? Maybe I should go to the Holiday Inn. The purpose of this blog actually was to mess around with pictures. I can't seem to get them where I want them, so you'll probably continue to see my blogs with pictures placed weird for awhile.
1 comment:
Hmmm, I think I know what I want to get you for your birthday...A room for ONE at the Holiday Inn. Too bad it's months away!
Post a Comment