It seems lately every time Cade loses his blanket I find he has left it in the pantry. And I wonder why it is such a mess in there all the time. I have rearranged the pantry so that everything on his level are things that are unopened and can't be spilled. i am still finding grains of rice scattered around in the pantry from when he dumped half a bag of it out.
In the afternoon Avery was sleeping really good so Cade and I snuck outside with the baby monitor. cade got to play with his bucket and shovel. We went to the dog house and feed Cisco. Cade likes to hand feed her. We have to get the dog dish, walk over to the dog food, put some in the dish, walk back to where the dog dish goes, he feeds her a couple pieces, dumps the rest on the ground and then we go get more. Needless to say I only put about ten pieces in the dish at a time. Cade can keep this up for a long time. He finds it very entertaining.
My little lilac bushes are getting leaf buds. Hooray. I can't wait for everything to green up. It looks like most of the lilac bushes Rance and I planted last year survived the winter. I hope the rest of the trees we planted fared as well. Cisco chewed up one of the caraganas but the rest look okay. We have some more trees coming this year to plant. It will be nice when we have some shade trees around the house. hopefully our lawn will start to look more like a lawn and less like a weed patch. It will be nice to get our yard established and have something other than mud, mud, mud everywhere when we go outside.
As I was coming back from my walk last night I ran into Chance (my cousin Wynne's 8yo) on his little battery powered motorcycle. I had him go over to my house to show Cade the bike. Cade couldn't wait to get outside to check it out. It looked like fun, I'm sure his mom is glad it only goes 15 mph.
No comments:
Post a Comment