Thursday, March 27, 2008

Go go go

I probably won't blog so much once I go back to work in a month, but hopefully I will find time to write once a week at least. That is my goal anyway. I'm kind of excited about going back to work and a little bit not. The call part will be zero fun, especially for Rance. He hates it when I am on call and I can't blame him. We both sit around waiting to see if I get called in. Rance would rather be working. I am hoping to get a job with no call in the next year. I didn't mind it before, but now with two little kids it is so hard. The Billings Clinic is planning on opening an outpatient surgery center by next January.


Chance drove his motorcycle over again last night after he got home from school. Cade thinks that is too cool. Chance would race around the driveway in it and Rance would yell "GO go go go" Cade caught on and then he would yell "GO go go go go" Pretty cute. Now Cade probably thinks that he needs a motorcycle and his rocking horse is no longer as exciting.

Little Miss Avery is really growing. She is starting to get much more interactive and interested in what is going on around her. It is fun to see her transition from sleepy cranky newborn to being well on her way to (hopefully) fun baby. I am excited for her hair to get long enough for pigtails. She has to go and get her two month shots next week. Poor Avery! It really sucks watching them get stuck. Cade has to get his 18 month shots on the same day. That is going to be a riot!

No comments: