Friday, March 14, 2008

The Holiday Inn Express



Between being sick and Avery not sleeping all night I have been pretty exhausted. So the other night when I got Avery to sleep early Eight oclock I laid down too but for the nmext hour it seemed like every ten minutes or so one of us would cough, wake Avery up and I would have to get her all settled again. After an hour of this I was getting pretty cranky. Rance came in to go to bed and it seemed to me like he was being really noisey. So when she woke up as soon as he was settled in bed I picked up Avery to settle her once more, turned to Rance and said, if she wakes up one more time, you can put her back to sleep and i will go and get some sleep at the Holiday Inn express. There was a rather big silence from him and then finally a "Are you okay?" I keep dreaming about how nice it would be to have all the time in the world to get ready for bed and then crawl into bed and sleep without anyone bothering me for twelve hours.. wishful thinking.


Rance's mom Dee was here Tuesday night until Thursday morning which was really nice. I think Cade really liked that she held Avery a lot and that freed up me to play and snuggle with him. I could see how having a nanny or someone living with you would be sooo helpful. Someone to help with dishes while you feed the baby, someone to hold the baby while you do laundry or anything.

No comments: