It is hard to tell in this picture, but Corinne on the end with Cade is 23 weeks pregnant and due in July and Jami is due in September. Hooray for more cousins. Corinne is having a boy so I hope Jami has a girl so Avery will have a little buddy out here her size to play with. I am so excited for both of them. It is also fun to know that when Corinne has her baby Avery will be close to six months old and will be close to crawling and sitting up. When Jami has hers Avery should be crawling and Cade will be almost two years old! Really puts things in perspective. I will be sleeping so much better than Jami and Corinne will be!
Rance and I managed to get up at seven Easter morning, shower and get both kids out the door by eight oclock for Easter breakfast at my mom and dad's house. I thought that was pretty good. I was hungry and of course Avery decided she wanted her breakfast when everyone else did so I sat and fed her while I listened to everyone else eating breakfast. Mom then held Avery while I ate my cold french toast and eggs, the hash browns were still warm though. After breakfast we sat around and the kids stole toys from each other. We did manage to get a couple of pictures of them all together, but we never could get them to all look at the camera at the same time and smile. Avery soon started crying and Cade tried to bite Keenan's ear so this was the best picture I got.
We had a going away party Saturday night in Huntley for Jess with all the family and an easter egg hunt for the kids which Cade thought was great. He had already made the discovery about brightly colored eggs containing candy and chocolate. He managed to get quite a few thanks to Auntie Linda's frequent reminders to the older kids not to hog up all the eggs. I had to hide them when we got home because that of course was all he wanted and some of the chocolates he didn't like. I was finding little pieces of half chewed up chocolate all over the house. It looked like pieces of you know what.. gross! Cade made out pretty well for Easter he got a bucket and shovels etc, from Landa (babysitter) Grandma Debbie and me and Rance. We should have enough to last halfway through summer!
Avery also had a big day, she took a bottle for the first time. This is very exciting. Now maybe Rance and I can out to dinner with no kids. We haven't done that in...? Or I can go for a hair cut. oh the possibilities!
1 comment:
I LOVE this picture of Avery! And I must have a picture of all your girls & babies. Could you send me some of these, please, darling girl?
Post a Comment