
We spent most of Friday morning down at my momma's, hanging out with Jess and Keenan and Carter was there too. Most importantly I got to take a shower without hurrying. When I got out of the shower I could hear a lot of commotion and crying, but it was soon quieted and when I came out of the bathroom I discovered why. cade was happily sucking on a bottle and here I had been so proud of him for only having one naptime bottle the day before. I can't blame Mom though I have been known to give Cade a bottle or two to placate him when he is upset. He just always gets so excited and happy when he sees you are getting him a bottle. He will lay on the floor with his blanket in one hand and bottle in the other just as happy as can be.

Friday night Vashti and her friend Seeley came over and spent the night, which was a wonderful help especially since they got up Saturday morning and cleaned my house for my. Nothing quite like a little money bribe! Cade took a while to warm up to the girls and absolutely refused to take his bath while they were here, which is funny because he loves playing in the tub and it usually is a struggle to get him out of it. They were also great with entertaining Avery.
I decided this picture was just too precious to not post, I just wish it wasn't so bright in the background. I sure love my little boy.
1 comment:
I understand your frustration and lack of sleep, but this too shall pass and soon they will find new ways to cause exhaustion...running, screaming, yelling, fighting etc.... I wish we lived closer so that I could also hold that baby for you and the girls could entertain Cade and you could go for a nice long walk! I hope you had a Happy Easter.
I love you all, Shawna
Post a Comment