Monday, April 14, 2008

Sick Again


Cade got up this morning and seemed to be feeling fine. No fever, no grumpies. Landa called and said Dustin was sick, so Cade got to stay home which was a good thing because half an hour later his morning glass of milk and cocopuffs came right back up. So I waited a bit and gave him some breast milk. Seems to be the ticket at least for vomiting he still has some diarrhea. Yuck. But at least it all goes into the diaper.
Avery has been napping better and better. She really seems to like sleeping in the swing during the day. Works for me! She even slept through Cade banging on pots and pans.
They are both napping right now! Avery drank three ounces out of the bottle this morning with no fuss! Every time I think we are doing good with the bottle though we take a step back the next time I give it to her.
I called in to work today to get my schedule. I have weekend call Mother's Day weekend. Welcome back to work new momma! I guess that is what happens when you are gone and don't put in any requests for the weekend off! Only two more weeks until I go back.
Cade was really impressed with the self timer on my camera. It howls like a wolf right before it takes the picture so every picture we took he was making a silly face. He thought the wolf howl was pretty cool.

3 comments:

Corinne said...

I just noticed we could leave comments! Avery looks so different than the last time I saw her already! She is looking more and more like Cade...cute, cute, cute!

Jami said...

yaa for the swing...good thing me n' mom picked up at the garage sales! I just wish Carter would have liked it at that size. I think the only time she liked it is once I gave it to you!

Jessica said...

I think your haircut is cute!