

Avery was busy taking her morning nap so Cade and I snuck out to enjoy the beautiful weather this morning. We watered all of the trees in the front of the house and found two frogs in the process! Cade wasn't sure what to think about "rogs" The hopping threw him off a little bit. The picture above where he is squatting down he has a frog cornered. He was a big helper watering. I pulled the hose over to a tree, then he would say "I do, I do" and have to hold the hose for me. He did it ten or so times before it was no longer fun and moved on to the next thing.

Later in the day when Avery was awake, I was changing her diaper and playing with her on the floor when I realized a significant amount of time had passed since I had seen Cade. I found him happily playing in the toilet, OH GREAT! He was wet the floor was and and the toilet was full of toilet paper. Upon closer inspection I discovered it was also full of rags pushed down as far as he could get them in the toilet! Gross, I had to pull them out, I think I got them all. The toilet flushes fine anyway.
He is big on talking in the phone now. We have to call someone at least once a day. We usually call Dad. If he doesn't answer we call Jami. He is getting good at saying Aunt Jami. Today he mastered Grandpa, sort of, so we called Grandpa up to say hello. Cade was rewarded for his efforts when Grandpa Mike came up to say hi and brought him some hershey kisses. Yummy
4 comments:
Crikeys, when I first saw these pics (before they finished loading), I thought they were of Chance!
Funny! Rance and I have commented to each other how Cade looks like he could be brothers with Chance.
Cute! Little farmer Cade with his hat and water hose.
Genetics are so peculiar! Good thing they are cute in this case!
Post a Comment