Sunday, June 22, 2008

Rainey has kittens.



Rance bottle fed Rainey last year for almost three months. Maybe not that long but it sure seemed like it. We got her from Jami. She was one of her numerous barn orphans. Now she has babies and is being a very good momma. Here is Cade helping me feed her. Below is her two babies. Thankfully only two, however, both girls! Anyone want a kitten or two?
Here is Cade helping Rance water trees. Rance has been busy outside all weekend. I am on call this weekend so he has to stay around to babysit if I get called in. I don't like being on call, but these weekends are fun since we get in a lot of fun family time. So far this weekend I haven't worked at all. It is prime trauma season and the last couple weekends they have been very busy so this is nice!

2 comments:

Jami said...

Yay new kittens for Bugs...I made the mistake of letting Carter see your picture and now she is dying to get over there and maul them. She LOVES baby cats I tell ya!

Jessica said...

Awww, the kittens are so cute! Your little cowboy is too!