Friday, June 13, 2008

Happy Baby



Avery is turning into a very happy baby and is so much fun. Which in case you were wondering is not how she started out. She was a very needy high maintenance kind of girl. She is starting to giggle more and had found her feet! She grabs them with her hands and rolls onto her side, gets startled she is on her side, lets go and starts over. I am trying to get a picture of her holding her feet but she keeps letting go when she sees me with the camera.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute little dolly girl! She is SO pretty in pink with her dark hair and all! I am not sure that you could have convinced any of us last night about her being a happy baby! Glad you didn't have to come from a long distance!

Corinne said...

What a big smile! And big curious eyes to match...I think she may be a terror once she can crawl and get into stuff!