
I was off today and took the kids out this morning in the stroller for a little walk/run. Avery was mad when I put her in there and Cade was mad because he wanted to sit in Avery's side. Once I started moving though Avery fell asleep and Cade was busy telling me to go faster, faster. This was the best picture I took of them together, and I took a lot of pictures. Someone was either blinking, looking away, kicking up her feet or the sun ruined the shot. Oh well.
Avery was mad here, but fell asleep as soon as we started moving. So at least she seemed to enjoy the ride. Cade kept wanting to get out. I let him out twice, but then of course he didn't want to walk with me he wanted to play in the ditch and pick flowers. Sigh
Cade was trying to clip my toenails without much luck today.


3 comments:
Avery is hilarious in the top picture...she looks like she is trying to hide from the camera by way of her backside.
Cade always looks so cute in his little cowboy hat...I hope I can get my little boy to wear one! (Yay hand-me downs!) Just wait until Cade's aim gets better on the clippers--Carter can't quite cut mine yet depite her best efforts, but she is getting better at ramming it far enough under the nail to hurt!
Good girl - strap 'em in and do what you want with them! It sure did look beautiful out yesterday!
Post a Comment