

Wednesday night we had a hail storm. The hail was pretty good sized and came down pretty thick. When the hail was down the rain came down in buckets for about five minutes. Afterwards there was a double rainbow. It was so pretty but I couldn't capture the whole thing with my camera. So I took a picture of both halves. Jami took some pictures of some crazy looking clouds
after the storm but we never saw them!

2 comments:
That's funny, I was trying to get a picture of the whole rainbow too, but couldn't get back far enough...I guess even your house wasn't far enough.
I see now (after I posted last night without looking at yours and Corinne's blogs) that we three had the same ideas regarding rainbow pictures! Yours and Corinne's turned out way better than mine however...
Too bad that Rainey didn't have kittens about 2 months ago since we were wanting two little female kittens!
Post a Comment