Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Cade and Supper


Here are some fun pics of Cade playing around. We were watching for Dad to come home for supper and playing a little bit of peekboo. I made rhubarb custard meringue pie and it turned out really yummy. It was the first time I have ever attempted a meringue (way easier then I thought it was going to be). I got the recipe from my Grandma Betty. We also had corn on the cob. I didn't think it would be good since it seems so far out of season but walmart must have imported it from somewhere as it was delicious. The rest of the menu was rounded out with some fettucine alfredo with
broccoli and cauliflower and marinated rib steaks. Rance was happy. I haven't cooked good like that in a while. The kids slept all afternoon so I just kept cooking and cleaning!

No comments: