Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yummy Yummy Toes


I finally got some pictures of Avery sucking on her toes. She is proving to be quite flexible.

Cade never sucked on his toes amd I waited and waited for him to do it.

3 comments:

Jami said...

mmmm toes! Carter was never very exited about hers either, like Cade.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Can't believe how much she looks like big brother in that first picture! Blake and Chance were toe suckers. In fact, Chance still chews on his toes. Somehow it is not nearly as cute at this point?

Linda Anne aka Old Queen, Wicked Stepmother, & Fav'rite Aunty said...

This third photo is of professional quality -- You should send it to me, and I'd get my friend to get the background "neutralized" ... in any case, please send me this photo. precious precious girls -- mama and baby. how I love you all. JJ needs the Family Award of the Year for coming up with this blog deal.