Thursday, July 31, 2008

Playing outside





Carter and Jami came over Tuesday night and had supper with us. Cade and Carter had a great time playing outside afterwards. The weather was beautiful so Jami, Avery and I had a good time watching them play from our chairs in the shade. They rode the horse and the lawnmower and then I threw balls for them while they played fetch.


So trainable! Carter was so concerned with getting her ball before Cade could she tripped and pretty much went end over end, but got right back up and grabbed her ball without hardly even being fazed at all. I sure miss having Jami next door. She's been gone (six or so miles a way) for about a year now. But it was so fun having her next door and we could just walk over to see each other.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pix! Imagine that, Carter tumbling and getting right back up and not being fazed! I was impressed she had clothes on...

Jami said...

I miss living right next to my sister too! It's really not that far, but it really made a difference. Sigh. I'm really going to miss you when number 2 shows up! I just need to stop by more often!