
The kids and I have been enjoying our morning jaunts in the stroller, or at least I have they don't seem to complain to much. Wynne and Aaron's horses haven't been to sure what to think about the double stroller but they were double spooked of it when we tried to cruise by with Avery crying. I thought they were going to stampede through the fence trying to get away from us. i had to stop and get Avery out of the stroller so she would quit crying.

Cade has been bringing his monkey and or baby elmo. I give him a box of raisins to work on and his water bottle and off we go. Sometimes Avery falls asleep and sometimes she plays with her seat belt straps and coos. She likes to coos when it it bumpy. These pictures were from two different days but I couldn't decide which was to post. Avery looks so cute in her different hats and Cade looks of course adorable in each of them also.

This is a picture of a neat looking cloud Rance and I were admiring. Of course it doesn't look as cool in the picture. I love the big views up here. we see so much sky it is just beautiful.
4 comments:
Both were very cute pictures! Good call to post them both!
I am always amazed at the clouds out here too!
Both the pictures are very cute! I like Avery's hats. Cade's getting so big, what cute little guy!
At least you are getting your walks! I really miss mine. Not sure what I'm going to do with two since Carter's not big on strollers. Maybe a wagon and a baby sling...
Post a Comment