
Cade and I were out playing yesterday afternoon while Avery was napping. As you can see driving the lawnmower took some serious concentration. I think he was getting tired of me taking pictures of him. He finally decided that getting in the pool was great fun. He even helped me try to scrub some of the fly poop off of the side of the house. It looks so gross! We got a little section done before we were both bored and hot and headed back to play in the pool. I must admit the pool feels really good. Although I think the person who gets the most use out of it is the dog Cisco.
We also went and visited my friend and coworker Stacy Dean yesterday, her and her husband adopted a baby girl a couple weeks ago and named her Kyann. What a little cutie. She is so tiny. Hard to believe it wasn't that long ago that Avery was that tiny. Now she is almost six months old. Cade had fun playing with Stacy's son Jaxen who will be in the first grade this year.
.
3 comments:
I love the sideways hat, it looks like it's floating above his head. Hey! Way to copy my map thing!
Did you super glue Cade's hat to his head! And I LOVE the multi-colored pool!
Not real sure how his hat stays on most of the time. He is always running around with it on crooked, backwards, sideways, etc, he doesn't care just so long as it is on.
Post a Comment