
I am on call this weekend and Rance wanted to go riding this morning so I had to get the kids up early and go down to my Mom's house before I was on call at seven. I waited as long as possible to get Cade up. He was sleeping so hard, I went in his room and picked out his clothes thinking that would wake him up, but no. I snapped some pictures of him sleeping and that didn't even wake him up! Rance took him to the rodeo in Red Lodge for the 4th and it must have been quite an adventure. He was worn out! Avery and I stayed home and went to a picnic at Aunty Linda's. We had fun visiting and watching all the big kids run around having fun in the pool. Then we came home, took a nap and cleaned house till the boys came home. Very peaceful!
Cade has been sleeping very good in his "big boy bed". He usually gets up once a night and Rance puts him right back in bed. (Hooray Rance gets to do middle of the night stuff!) He has even had a few nights where he stayed in bed all night. He gets up in the morning, gathers up his blanket or two, and sometimes a stuffed animal and comes strolling out into the living room all pleased with himself. If we aren't up yet it isn't long before we are!
Avery has been in the crib, for at least the first four or five hours of the night. Once she wakes up the first time I just take her into bed with me. Once she nurse she falls back asleep and so do I so she sleeps with me the rest of the night. She is getting so big! Hard to believe she is five months old now.
No comments:
Post a Comment