Thursday, August 28, 2008

Breakfast Buddies


Cade and Rance having a bowl of cereal and some milk! It is hard to believe my little boy is going to be two years old in three weeks and Avery will be seven months old in about a week. They aren't kidding when they say time flies... whoever they are! Avery is getting to active, wanting to be into everything and put everything into her mouth. i wasn't missing that at all it was so nice when Cade grew out of that. My Dad got was at the state skeet shoot in Missoula this last weekend at got state champion. Congrats to my Dad!! He seems pretty pleased with himself as he should be.
Rance helped precondition some of the cows on Monday. They are doing it again tomorrow except Rance has to go to the Pryor Mountains for work. I am off tomorrow so I think I will take Cade and Avery up to check out the action for a little bit. Cade will think that is pretty neat I'm sure. He likes cows and horses. He won't wear anything except his cowboy boots and cowboy hat anymore. if he sees his wranglers he has to put those on too. He has discovered how incredibly useful pockets are and has been putting rocks, thankfully not bugs in them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Boy, you are spoiled to only get rocks in pockets. I am sure that that will change soon!