Monday, August 11, 2008

Jami and Carter's Baby shower




Carter was very excited about all her baby shower gifts and informed us fer baby wasn't done cooking yet. Notice her new haircut, she discovered scissors cut hair recently and this is the fix job.
Jami also got some great gifts and lots of diapers for her baby due in September which is also when Carter's baby is due!
I even attempted a cake!

4 comments:

Jami said...

I loved the decorated cake, even if Carter kpet trying to eat the paper shoes! Thanks for the shower, it was very nice.

Corinne said...

Great job on the cake!! It was very cute!

Anonymous said...

What about DeAnna Graves trying to eat the shoes? I thought that was great - because she tried really hard for quite a long time! Can't call her a quitter!

Jessica said...

Good job on the cake! I need to take a class on cake decorating, I think it's fun!