
Avery is able to sit by herself for very short periods of time. It won't be long before she is mobile... YIKES! I had to post the picture below because of the way it makes Avery's hair look like she has a mohawk. Cade is busy watching a movie. I am on call this weekend so we are just hanging out and taking it easy!
5 comments:
They are just tooooo cute! I miss them, give them hugs and lots of kisses from us.
Yikes is right, so many fun things for Avery to start getting into, and you to cleanup!
Love the mohawk on her! It's so much fun (well, kinda) when they get mobile. One more to party in your pantry!
Yeah to sitting up! Soon she'll be able to stay up even through her uncle Clint's moves...no more face plants! The big meany!
Avery looks SO cute! Well, then, she should as Avery IS cute! love the mohawk! Now if it would just turn orange. drat it anyway.
Post a Comment