oh chrissy, what a blessing she is! I trust you are enjoying your wonderful life... and appreciating it... not everyone gets one, and they don't necessarily last forever... enjoy EACH day... love you more than I can say, and the little varmints AND the BIG varmint too. xxxooo
by the way, LOVE the new look of your blog. you girls are doing such a nice job with these. I want you all to know that I faithfully check them about 3 times a week and am ALWAYS disappointed when no one has posted anything new. What do you all have to do anyway except post pictures on your blogs? ha! xxxooo
5 comments:
oh chrissy, what a blessing she is! I trust you are enjoying your wonderful life... and appreciating it... not everyone gets one, and they don't necessarily last forever... enjoy EACH day...
love you more than I can say, and the little varmints AND the BIG varmint too. xxxooo
by the way, LOVE the new look of your blog. you girls are doing such a nice job with these. I want you all to know that I faithfully check them about 3 times a week and am ALWAYS disappointed when no one has posted anything new. What do you all have to do anyway except post pictures on your blogs? ha! xxxooo
SUCH a cute video! I can't wait until all the little cousins are old enough to go dancin with!
LOVE it! Go Avery!
She is just so dog-gone cute!!! Pretty soon she will be showing you guys up on the dance floor.
Post a Comment