Monday, April 6, 2009

The Shrine Circus


Cade has been so excited to go to the circus of course we have really been talking it up for him. He even believed me when I told him I heard he couldn't go to the circus unless he had a haircut so he finally happily let me cut his hair. He couldn't wait to see the elephants and ride the elephants until he saw just how big they really are in real life and he couldn't be convinced to take a step towards them at all. He did get to do the pony ride with Avery. They both seemed to think that was great and I had to peel Avery off her pony.

Carter rode the elephant this year! We made it all the way through until intermission and it all fell apart so home we went!! Maybe next year we will make it through the whole show

1 comment:

Linda Anne aka Old Queen, Wicked Stepmother, & Fav'rite Aunty said...

aha! now I understand the haircut! nothing better than sheer bribery!