
I took the kids down to my mom's house this morning and Everett was hanging out with Mom while Clint fed cows so the kids go to play with him for awhile. I think Everett was quite entertained by all of the commotion they brought with them. He is growing so big. As you can see he is bigger than Avery and she is older by about 5 months!

This is Avery giving Everett a hug. She maintained this position for quite a while. I guess she thought Everett was quite huggable! Clint and Corinne got finished with most of their house stuff and should be able to move in this week. I am excited to see it. I haven't been in it at all yet.

2 comments:
Oh my, Evers really makes your baby girl look tiny. Oh well. She's so darn cute!
I am glad the munchins got to play together! I am sad I missed it though! Those hugs look worth seeing in person:)
Post a Comment