
Cade likes Avery's "babies" and "helps" her take care of them. He likes to be snuggled in the chair with all his blankets.

Mom came up for tea today so I dressed Avery up in the dress Mom got her for Christmas so she could see it on. Avery went and found the coonskin cap Cade got for Christmas from Grandpa Harlen and looked pretty cute all dressed up in the dress and hat. I also got a picture of her getting to play with her baby doll. She is getting quite the temper when things don't go her way. She gave the doll to me to hold and when Cade came racing over and took it away she screeched and stomped her feet until Cade gave me back the doll (with some encouragement on my part.)

Cade isn't too impressed with Avery's little temper tantrums but that is probably because he can still throw some pretty good ones when things don't go his way. She looks a little russian in the hat and dress.

Cade went down to the basement with me to get some bread out of the freezer and found the sombrero again. The sombrero in addition to his fancy new hooded towel and fuzzy jams made for a great outfit properly accessorized with his new Christmas rifle which I may add is on its third set of batteries already!

2 comments:
I can't believe how fast they are growing and changing. Avery looks like a little girl now! They are just so cute and adorable. I miss you guys and love you all very much!
Uhmmm...maybe it's different in Russia but I'm pretty sure all the little kids are so bundled up here that you can hardly see their faces! She does look pretty darn cute though, does look like a Russian hat. Then you have your sombrero wearing cowboy.
Post a Comment