Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I got to get a new phone so Avery can play with the old one as much as she wants now and I don't have to worry about her getting it all slobbery and making it so that no one can hear what I am saying.
A beautiful sunrise up here on the Haley Bench




Cade and his Christmas gun as taken by Rance.

Cowgirl Avery in big brother Cade's hat.



A new year brings with it a new job for me. After working for eight years in the main OR at the Billings Clinic I am switching to the outpatient surgery center the Billings Clinic is opening right by the hospital. Still only three days a weeks except for the first month in which I will have to work five days a week (yikes)! I am not looking forward to that but I know everyone will survive it even me.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

cute pics, pretty sunrise! Good luck on the five days a week, call if you need help!