
I am slowly getting all of the Christmas stuff drug out. I have yet to convince Rance to get us a tree to put up. He must be feeling a little Grinchy this year. He wants it to be snowy out, not too soon, not too cold etc before we go and put one up. Cade and Avery were excited when I found the Christmas hats. I couldn't get a picture where they were both wearing a hat but I got a really good one of each of them.
What a handsome little man!
Avery looks like she is doing some kind of Mexican dance!


2 comments:
Yay for christmas hats! Very cute pics...mexican dance and all
these are DARLING. How lucky all of you, all of us, are. Ummmmmm, I thank my lucky stars everyday for being in the midst of you. I hope it's mutual.
Post a Comment