
Avery was looking especially cute with her little pony tail this morning while we were playing and waiting for her brother to wake up. I couldn't resist taking her picture. It is a little hard to see her pony tail but it is there and her hair isn't all wild like it usually is!
Avery can be quite snuggly sometimes. She likes to sleep snuggled up to someone best. I wish the light was better in this picture but I was afraid if I put the blinds down to block the sun she would wake up and I know better than to wake a sleeping Avery!
Cade really likes this play hat and goggles. The gun, pajamas and bear(?) really round out the outfit. He is ready for adventure and all kinds of action.
2 comments:
too cute!
Cade looks like he's going on safari in his longhandles!
Post a Comment