Avery has really wanted to walk for quite some time now and finally she is! She has really liked the little bit of independence she gained from being able to crawl, but still really wanted to walk. Today she was in the room with me while I was putting away clothes and the next thing I knew I was watching her walk across the room. So I took her out to the living room and she started walking back and forth between Rance and I. She is still a little unsteady but is gaining confidence. Now she can really take some good spills.. yikes! She walked clear across the living room several times today.
What a beautiful day it was outside today. We took the kids out this afternoon and had some fun. We think we figured out where we are going to plant our garden next summer and discussed some more plans for what we would like to do to the yard when we have more money.
4 comments:
Yikes! Now she'll really be trouble!
Wow! That is so exciting! She has really caught on fast:)
The girls are very excited that Avery can walk now. But I'm sure not as excited as the little miss herself.
Congrats Baby Avery! Cade looks so darn big compared to her!
Post a Comment