Sunday, November 23, 2008

Cade and Avery



Cade and Avery have matching coats and I thought they looked pretty darn cute in their camo so I had to get a picture for the blog. Avery had us all up very early this morning, 4:30 ish. Yuck. So she took two pretty good naps today and Cade took a four hour nap. Made for a nice day. I got a lot of laundry done. Rance got some outside work done. All in all a nice weekend. Yesterday was early Thanksgiving with some family as my Aunt Linda and Uncle Dick had some family passing thru so that was fun, of course Rance was busy watching Cat-Griz so he skipped out and it was during my kids naptime so they were a little crabby, but I had fun visiting with everyone, then when I got home I left the kids sleeping in the car while I cleaned the kitchen and swept floors.

1 comment:

Corinne said...

Gotta love how our spare moments/break time is now spent cleaning so that the crud from the house doesn't drive us completely batty:) Some day we will be able to tell them to go do the dishes and clean their rooms:O). Oh, I think the matching camo is adorable too!