Friday, November 21, 2008

Avery


Avery had some serious bed head and her Dad couldn't resist taking a picture of her looking so cute. Check out her wild hair!



Avery has discovered the tupperware drawer and does a very good job of strewing all of the bowls and lids all over the kitchen floor. This is great because it keeps her occupied while I try to get something done, then I take thirty or so seconds and throw everything back in the drawer when we are done.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Perfect attitude Christy! Let her have fun, enjoy the momentary freedom and then THROW the tupperware back in the cupboard so it won't hurt when she hurls them back out just a tad later!

Corinne said...

Love the hair!! And the tupperware approach...I am going to have to get one of those drawers.

Shawna said...

I just hope she doesn't have hair like Sydney...I have seriously considered letting her hair "dread" out, it would just be easier.HAHA