Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Happiness


Sometimes happiness is coming across a little pair of shoes in the middle of the kitchen. I sure love my little boy. It makes me warm and fuzzy inside when I look at his little shoes, shirts, pants, etc. I am so lucky to have such beautiful wonderful HEALTHY babies!
Congrats to Jami today. She finally had her baby boy. 8bs, 13 oz and 21 inches long at 7:14 this morning! Chase Clark Howell welcome to the world little one! Pictures to follow as soon as I can get some!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I hear ya, I feel the same way about my little man! I love it when he gives "kisses" (he's really blowing raspberries on my cheek).

Anonymous said...

I was really impressed by Jami and Robert's promptness on the pictures - no need for you to get in gear, Christy!

My little Chancer still gives me super hugs and kisses. I was told and told to appreciate it when he was a toddler because it wouldn't last past those days. He has proven them all wrong and I hope he continues to!

In fact, all my kids are good at hugging and kissing still!