
Carter spent most of Friday morning and early afternoon with me and the kids. We went with Grandpa Mike to take some bulls out to the pasture and then came home and played run and scream while I vacuumed. Later Jami came over and we let the two big kids run through the sprinklers a little. Avery started running a fever early in the afternoon so I gave her a little tylenol. Turned out to be a long night with Avery being very fussy and running fevers so I took her in to the doctor in the morning. Cade got to go hand out at Grandma Debbie's house, which he was very excited about. He really likes to go to Grandma's house. Turns out little Miss Avery had a UTI. She had to get a shot in the leg (OWW!) and has to take oral antibiotics for ten days twice a day. SHe is already tired of those and it is even grape flavored! She is feeling much better except the antibiotics gave her diarrhea so all of Saturday night I was up changing poopy diapers. Last night it was better and we all got a pretty good nights rest!
3 comments:
Aunty really really really appreciated you taking Carter on Friday! I had a horrible busy day and wish I could have come played with you guys! It really cracked me up when I did finally get over to your house it was to find Carter teaching Cade to catch grasshoppers!
Poor little girl! I hope she is feeling LOTS better! The trouble with being a girl...darn UTI.
Love the diapers and boots look on Cade! Glad to hear Avery is feeling better.
Post a Comment