Not even her birthdyay but she sure did get spoiled too!
Cade really wanted a Candyland cake. He was so excited with the results!
Little Miss Scarlett!
Not sure what Avery is doing here, probably dancing!
Posing with Grandma Dee in their new sweatshirts.
Hard to believe 5 years have flown by so quickly! Cade is very picky about his jeans and will only wear them if they are Wranglers. He will also only wear Wrangler western shirts. He inspects them very carefully and will now inspect his Dad's too to make sure they are the right ones. He doesn't like to wear sweat pants anywhere except at home and is particular about his socks. I think he gets all that from his Dad. I recently entered them both in a kid race and they did so awesome. They were both super determined to win their races. I think they get that from me. They were both right in the front and I am pretty sure they both won their races.
No comments:
Post a Comment